Just to let you know.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shamps, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Just to let you all know what has happened.

I was sending emails to people to say goodbye last night and in barged my ex!

I have been at the hospital most of the night.He kicked the living daylights out of me and ran.Needless to say he found out I fake profiled him.How stupid am I?

There is currently a warrant out for his arrest and they have his car registration.

Turns out he has also cancelled the internet now so ive had to go out looking a right mess and buy myself a pay as you go mobile broadband dongle so I could come on and humiliate myself and tell you all that unfortunatly im still here and somewhat worse for wear now.

I have only just got back online so havent read anybodies messages but it looks like my inbox is full.I am very sorry if anybody was worried I did just want to have it over and done with,it would have been easier than the pain im in at the moment.My eyes are blacking.bust nose fat lip and bruising.Am very stiff at the moment.

Anyways I apologise to everybody about causing a drama,if it wasnt for what happened I wouldve gone through with it.Now I just dont know what to do.Maybe I should just stay away from you all as I dont want to bring you down with me....its something on a daily basis at the moment for me and you all have your own problems.Just wanted to let you know that im still here mores the pity:sad:
  2. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Ange please reply to my pms ye?
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

OMG :cry:
    Im so sorry hunni :(
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Wow I am sorry to hear that I am glad you are OK. Plus now your ex will get what is coming to him.

I hope you feel better and are safe.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

ange I'm so glad you're ok....hold on ok...hopefully he'll back off now..
    you keep posting cos thats what this forum is about....helping through crisis..((HUGS))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.