Just to make it through the night...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by KDDC, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KDDC

KDDC New Member

This is new to me, but I figured I should give it a try. I have been increasingly sad lately, and after quite some time, I got the courage to tell a friend. It only made me more sad though. She was more than supportive, but I feel guilty for sharing this burden with her. She keeps asking if there is anything she can do to help... If only I knew! I feel so ashamed that someone is worried about me.

I am just trying to make it through the night safely, so I don't let anyone down. It's ironic how much more stress asking for help added. I keep thinking about harming myself though, and I feel so guilty about it! I am literally scared... of myself? :(
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't feel guilty about telling anyone how you are feeling. At least she is there to support you and that's a good thing.
  3. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

You shouldn't feel guilty at all. Even if she worries about you, she knows that you trusted her enough to tell her.

Its better for both of you for her to know how you feel, it'll be easier for her to help you, or comfort you, let you speak and listen to you.
    It's nice to have someone to trust and to talk to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.