Just to say bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angelgirl, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelgirl

angelgirl Member

So it's time. A bit earlier than planned. I cannot go on. I cannot even cry anymore.

I have been thinking about how some believe suicide will get you punished after you are dead. So when someone cannot go on with all the bad stuff and seeks something better they should be punished? When someone leaves a bad place (drugs, abuse or just beeing poor) and move to a different place in hopes of a better life - we should punish them?

And what about the 'oh you will hurt people and make them sad'. So it is better to be sad every day and in such great pain each day just so others are not sad?

I cannot control anything but this. I need to do this. I hope everything will be better for me after I am gone from this life.

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Angel, i can see you are hurting, but why not take some more time to think about what you are doing, and give this place a proper try?
    Anything i can do to help i will, just PM me.
    please dont go.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please don't do this, hun.. I know sometimes things can seem like it's the only way to stop pain, but it isn't. Like diluted angel said, please give it a proper try, and we are here for you, if you need to talk or vent, just contact someone. We'll be here, please change your mind. It doesn't have to be that way. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. CJ87

CJ87 Member

Hey angel, hang in there. You dont deserve to be punished, remember suicide in itself is a punishment, not only because of the pain but because of what is lost. Keep, fighting and keep lookin for answers, you wont find any in suicide.

5. xenflyz

xenflyz Member

Before you go... you might try finding friends you can talk to about your problems, at least online ones. I find that it helps me sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.