just to say Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by anxious annie, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anxious annie

anxious annie New Member

Hello.I'm new and very shy

2. Nathan B

Nathan B New Member

Hi, I bet I'm even newer-er! (last half hour) Don't have any idea what I'm doing here and wish I thought I had the time to read all the rules and instructions but can't find the energy. Best of luck to you anni, shy is fine.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi both of you...please take as long as you need to share with us and let someone know if we can help you negotiate the forum...welcome and glad you found us...big hugs, J

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Don't worry about being shy. When you feel comfortable, you'll open up.

5. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi to both of you, shy is ok. there are a lot of caring and friendly people here who will listen and offer support in any way they can. open up when you feel ready. there is no pressure.

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

heya, welcome to SF as has been said being shy is okay and you never need to post anything if you don't feel comfortable doing so. Maybe until you are ready you can just browse at others posts.

7. Mr_Happy

Mr_Happy Member

Hi annie i'm new as well, i used to be very shy but i'm not as bad as i used to be.

8. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Hi Annie

I've just joined the forum today and wanted to say hello...please don't be shy...no-one on here will judge you, and I am sure once you feel comfortable you will find great support and comfort from the other people on here.

9. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

There seems to be a lot of new members (Sept 2010 join dates) has anyone else noticed this? Just an observation.

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

There always seems to be an influx.

Unfortunate world this is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.