Just to say hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LittleLostSoul, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleLostSoul

LittleLostSoul New Member

Hi to everyone where ever you are in this world.

I'm confused because I believed I had already posted in this section but, unfortunately, cannot seem to find the message I originally submitted?

No matter. I thought I would join this forum for a while to try and help me make some sense out of a life which has over the years subjected me to a series of very bleak moments as well as privileging me with a few exceptionally wonderful experiences.

To claim my life has been the proverbial 'Rollercoaster' might be an understatement. The Highs have been phenomenally high yet the lows were seemingly bottomless and obsidian.
    I have always considered myself a fighter and have often enjoyed the triumph over adversity, but never the conceit, yet the challenge I appear to be facing at present is far beyond the reserves of my stamina and endurance.

My immediate environment is malignant and those who sit on the boundaries of my life equally so. They deliberately torment me at their leisure. The Police do nothing.

Perhaps life has finally gotten the better of me.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello lostsoul.. welcome to :SF.. hope you find the strength and resolve to continue here.. tc, Jim
  3. NathanH

NathanH Well-Known Member

Hey there and welcome. I too hope you will find this helpful. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.