Just to say Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Whitesheet, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitesheet

Whitesheet New Member

I'm 41 and still live at home, got a low paying job, and I'm another ADD case.

I am not gay, but I never had a girlfriend and of course I am a Virgin so I will die a virgin

Why are people so Pig headed about Perfection today?

I'm looking for a painless way to go...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome to forum :stars:
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

SF is pro-life, so you won't find any methods here. You'll find friendship and support though. Hope you decide to stay.
  4. sincredibly

sincredibly Member

Hello there. I/we cannot help you with a "painless way to go" however I would like to supply you with some food for thought..

Do you believe in coincidence? Do you believe that "everything happens for a reason"? Why is it that some incarnate onto this planet struggling to eat enough food to breathe the next day? Why is it that some end up victims of rape, murder, or some other atrocity? Why are there heroin addicts who's rock bottom is death? This list can go on for days...

Are all of such examples coincidences? Do you believe that maybe there is a possibility that these cases are a result of perhaps a previous life's choices? Or maybe even on a soul level these were choices we made prior to the incarnation we find ourselves in now..

If you do... then I offer you an alternate approach. Maybe if you see your circumstances in a different light.. you will then be able to alter your current perspective to that of a more accepting and understanding one.. and perhaps eventually a more positive one..

A Challenge? Maybe.. An opportunity for accelerated soul growth and development? Maybe.. Or maybe I'm just a crazy that belongs in a mental institution.. you decide...

but anyway.. much Love to you man... like they say... it's all good. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.