just too bored

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OutCaste, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

thats all i have to say. i have no physical contact with real world and i actually do not want any contact but really i cant continue forever like this. my head is always paining, its like i can physically feel the depression. nothing good on television or the net either.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Then hun maybe it's time you started trying for some contact. Shut off the tv and the computer. Make yourself a nice hot cup of coffee or tea and go sit yourself outside on your step. Listen to the sounds of the world around you. Let your mind wander or just sit and think about things for a while. You'd be amased at how much better you can feel by just getting outside for a while. I not saying you have to go out and say hello to the world but rather just sit and quietly take it in.

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Even go out for a walk or something.

You don't have to come in contact with people, just with nature.

4. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

thanks for your kind words but my problem is that i am suffering from extreme social phobia, there are too many dirty and embarassing rumors(they are true as well) about me in public and i cant just look into other peoples eyes or be around them. i really dont know what to do. i really wish that my life was not so miserable.

5. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

im bored out of my mind 2, i find it quite depressing going out 2 movies our stores by myself...work all week just 2 do nothing on weekend. so depressing.

6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Is it possible to go out in the woods or somewhere that doesn't have many people.

After taking a break, try planning how to take those rumors down and show them who you really are.

7. Fishman

Fishman Guest

are you a guy or a girl

Perhaps reading or playing games will keep you entertained. There are some great games coming out this year like operation flashpoint2

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel. I suffer from augoriphobia and social phobia, not to mention mood swings, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, irrational thinking, and a few other minor ailments. I have been locked up in my bedroom only to venture out to see my therapist, and my doctor. I have been doing this for thirteen years and before that I was always a home body never going anywhere.
    So you see you aren't alone out there. My therapist has me venturing out to the store or the park. She had me get a puppy to learn to start feeling again. At first I felt no attachment to him. Now he is starting to grow on me.
    Are you on meds? If not you need to check into them. Just remember it takes up to 6 weeks for them to start helping. Your doctor will probably have to make adjustments until they find what combination works for you. And you need to get into therapy. Don't be afraid,they are there to help you. Alot of people will tell you a bunch of crap that they don't work. Well you only get out of it what you put into it.:cool:I hope this helps, you have a whole life to live. Me not so much. I'm over the heel. Well please think about what I said. :chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.