just too much

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by walkingwounded, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive had enough. Everything in my life seems to be falling apart around me.

Several years ago i tried (and failed) to end my life, and swore id never end up in the same state of mind again having seen the pain it caused my family. Im now at that point again. I really dont feel i can get through this and this time i dont really seem to care.

My work life is suffereing, i have become very anti social and socially awkward, which has led to me drinking too much every time i go out and i make a fool of myself. I seem to end up in a cycle, that i cant get out of. The more i do to try and make myself feel better, the more i end up making myself look stupid and i hate myself for it.

Ive lost one person in my life i truely loved and will never get her back, it was completely my own fault, and i know that. I now am in a place mentally where i cant sustain a relationship, even some friendships.

I dont even know why im wasting your time by posting this, so i appologise. I just cant go on like this
  2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

You are not wasting my time. Nor anyone elses, so you don't need to say sorry. You don't mention whether you had any help at all after your last attempt. Your self esteem seems at rock bottom, and while it's there, you won't be able to make any positive changes in your life. Please try and seek some help, and keep talking to us. :hug:
  3. I had help at the time, weekly sessions talking to someone and medication, but it only does so much. I stopped the medication after a period of time as it wasnt doing me any favours. I cant justify to myself going through that process again, the help available is a waste of time
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk more about the love you lost?
  5. maybe yeah i just dont really know what to say...
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

why do think you will never get this person back?

Is this the reason why things are so bad for you now, or is it other things?
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you might need to be on meds for life or at least a long time...
    please go try whatever helped last time ..if it helped before chances are it will help you again..
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

besides newer meds out there now they do help keep you stable take the sadness away. Therapy works with a good therapist and why not try again
    Who is to say you won't meet another girl but you have to be stable okay so this time it works Keep trying okay let us know how you are doing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.