Just tried to end my pain but failed miserably

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by fallinapart, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallinapart

fallinapart New Member

Just tried my second attempt at ending my sad existence.

First was an overdose, <mod edit-methods>and woke up 12 hours later with vomit all over the floor and feeling very dizzy. I didn't seek medical attention so I don't know what damage I have done.

Tonight I just tried <mod edit-methods> myself but panicked as everything started to go black and I could feel the pulse in my neck and my brain swelling.

I fail at ending it all just like I fail in life.

My partner and I had been together for a year and a half and under a month ago he just walked out, no explanation, nothing. We have only just bought a house together and he tells me he loves me and cares for me.

Im confused, lonely, miss him and just don't see the point to anything anymore, when anything good I have I always end up getting hurt.

I need a way out!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are hurting so much you felt you had no other options. It sounds as if you need time to grieve a relationship. Is it life you want to end, or an end to the pain you feel? I can understand your confusion. Please know that we are here for you and will help support you in the ways we can. Please take care and stay safe. Give yourself time to adjust to the changes in your life. You can get through this. :hug:
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Please don't end it and try to seek medical attention I'm here if you would like to talk,I know what it's like and all my life I've felt like a failure and let me tell you that you aren't one.I'm not just saying this hun but I know you aren't and I know what pain you're in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.