Just tried *triggering*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by galalleni, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

I just tried multiple times to electrocute myself - my hands have burns on them now. I'm so tired of living I just wish I could die easily. I know that nothingness awaits me after death - I strive to make it there. I think there is some cruel reason I am being kept alive - perhaps for the amusement of some higher power.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

please why don't you just go in and get some help? we want to continue to see you around here. please please take care and stay safe.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please whatever you are doing drop it and go to the hospital!! You have many friends here at the forum. You can talk things over with one of us. Or several of us!! We are here to help you, just like you help us..We don't want to hear that you have commited!!Call your doc and tell him you just tried and are on your way to the hospital. Please don't put it off, go now. You have reached out to us and our advice is you need help. This isn't something you can handle yourself!!!! I will be waiting to find out what has happened!!

4. galalleni

I can't go to the hospital - it'll cost too much money - I think I'm done for a while anyways, I feel like a failure now more than ever. I know why I failed this time, but I'm not going to try doing it another way for a while. People on a pro-choice website were amused about my failed attempt - big ego blow there. Dying is not easy.

5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Is there no way someone can take you to the hospital? your health is important and this could be serious. I'm so sad to hear you did this..please take care of yourself and don't feel like you're a failure! please talk to someone about this, we're all here to support you. and a pro-choice website is not a good idea!

*Big hugs*

6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Hey, I just want to say I'm sorry you're going through so much pain Galalleni. They were really cruel to laugh at you. I really hope you can overcome this.

7. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Just :hug: Hang in there!

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

If people laugh, ignore them. They want to get a reaction, and if you don't give them one, they will just piss off.

Please keep yourself safe. I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough time, but you can come out the other side better.

Stay strong xx :hug:

9. Mainax

Mainax Active Member

Try and stay strong mate, just try and give it 24 hours, at least

10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:hug:
    I am sorry you are so low. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here.
    I hope you can come back from this, and not let thinking about this attempt bring your further down. Put it behind you, the best you can.
    :arms:

11. GreenChick

GreenChick Active Member

Stay off that website, ok? Stay here. There are good people here. Please don't try again. I've been there, I know what its like. We care about you, and we don't want you to die. Give us a chance to help you and be your friend.

Check in later and let us know how you are.

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi galleni. Please don't electricute yourself again. This is a very painful way of harming yourself. Talk to us instead hun. We are here to help you. And please, don't log on to pro-choice suicide forums. They encourage people to kill themselves, which is just terrible and sadistic. Please hang on. :hug:

13. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

if i knew of a forum like that i would be tempted to go to it. i know it is hollow and hypocricy for someone like me to say this, but try to stay alive, find somethint to liv for. :hug:

14. galalleni

Thanks for the support. I'm going to talk about it on Thursday with my counselor. Sometimes I just get to feeling the world would be better off without me in it - I feel like such a failure and now I'm living in utter poverty (depend purely on the support of my family, which is shakey at best).

15. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't go there no more. It sounds like they were a bunch of retards. Stay here. Call somebody. Write somebody. Message somebody.

And don't worry about the poverty part. I'm there too. I just say screw it and hang on bit, k?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.