just trying to get away

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by meagainstme, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i do hate drugs. and i worry to death about people taking them.
    but lately ive just needed to 'get away' from my myself and have started taking drugs like crazy.
    ive been taking ectasy pills all through the night when im out, just trying to blank out the world. sometimes i take them until im really sick.
    and the other morning me and my friend snorted ketamine to death. i just kept taking it until we had run out.

in my mind im thinking that i just need to get away from myself and that if i die, thats a bonus.

argh. my mind is mad.

my body must hate me.

i dont know what to do with myself really.
  2. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

i do the same thing. I just get so wasted that i forget all my troubles. and in the back of my mind, i always kinda hope it will kill me. My suggestion is to stop right now. You WILL get addicted if you keep doing it. Im a drug addict and it has done nothing but made my life that much worse. and it is SO damn hard to quit once you're addicted. make no mistakes about that.
    It may numb the pain for awhile, but when you come down it will all come back even worse anyway. Anyway, you know whats best for you, but I do hope you stop. dont turn out like me.
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

im so sorry trapped, hope you will find the strength yourself to stay away from drugs; if not things will just get worse :( sending love and caring thoughts from a former drug addict :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.