1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just trying to survive

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by gettingbydarktimes, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been here many times before. Here is this tgread I am dangling from trying not to fall into the darkness. I am a 24 year old divorced single mother. My son is a gorgeous 4 month old baby boy. I am feeling very overwhelmed, ugly, fat, disgusting, unloved, disgraced, and useless. I feel like my life and everyone else's would be better off without me in it. I have had issues since my teenage years. social anxiety has been awful, depression, suividal ideations, self-harm, and suicide attempts. People can be so hateful. I just get so tired of the pain. I get so tired of the meannes. My heart aches so deep. I lost my 2 of 3 brothers, my dad, and both my dad's parents. I also lost all of my uncles. My dad died in November of last year. He was the only real friend I ever had. The pain of this life is just sick.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to sf I understand that aching feeling i do because people can be very uncaring and cruel We won't be cruel here hun we will listen and care ok. You have a beautiful baby boy who needs you hun don't let the cruel people win ok you stay safe for him hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.