just trying to survive

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by gettingbydarktimes, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been here many times before. Here is this tgread I am dangling from trying not to fall into the darkness. I am a 24 year old divorced single mother. My son is a gorgeous 4 month old baby boy. I am feeling very overwhelmed, ugly, fat, disgusting, unloved, disgraced, and useless. I feel like my life and everyone else's would be better off without me in it. I have had issues since my teenage years. social anxiety has been awful, depression, suividal ideations, self-harm, and suicide attempts. People can be so hateful. I just get so tired of the pain. I get so tired of the meannes. My heart aches so deep. I lost my 2 of 3 brothers, my dad, and both my dad's parents. I also lost all of my uncles. My dad died in November of last year. He was the only real friend I ever had. The pain of this life is just sick.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to sf I understand that aching feeling i do because people can be very uncaring and cruel We won't be cruel here hun we will listen and care ok. You have a beautiful baby boy who needs you hun don't let the cruel people win ok you stay safe for him hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.