Just Upset

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by shatteredsoul, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shatteredsoul

shatteredsoul Well-Known Member

im just..not feeling myself lately. and i really have no reason to be unhappy at this moment in my life. yet i still am. i just, i get happy, and then someone is there to bring me down. and i know what happened this time to make me feel this way..well somewhat feel this way. yet i cant even tell that person, because its such a stupid reason to be upset you know? sigh..i just wish that i could get over this shit..and yet i cant. oh well..this is just more of a thought post.
  2. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

hey hun...

what happened??? will you tell me???

3. k_pressy

k_pressy Well-Known Member

hey shatteredsoul
    don't worry about how you're feeling at the moment hun...eventually it passes. I know, because i've been through it before and i'm going through it again. I start to feel happy like nothing is going to go wrong and then one tiny little thing happens and thats it, my days ruined, i'm left in a bad mood for ages...this ring any bells with you?
    Im here to talk if you got anything you want to get off your chest hun
    take care
  4. killorbee

killorbee Active Member

i feel like I should be happy to,,, im just not,, i dont know why,, but life just seems so hard sometimes,, its full of things i just dont want to do,, and the things I want to do,, I cant,,, So stay strong,, if you want to chat,, you can instant messge me at,, ms messenger- jasonsauvey@yahoo.com
  5. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

was it me?
  6. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

just to clear things up, i wrote the last post, because i thought that i had done something wrong. I...was having a mental breakdown, read your post, and blamed myself. Are you doing okay?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.