Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by ish_me153, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ish_me153

ish_me153 Well-Known Member

man this is so fucken gay. okay, last...thursday i think it was, in Drama this total a-hole was turning my comp on and off, which was really annoying. it didn't help that i've been copping shit from my family and friends, so was in a shit mood. anyway, i was like 'stop it...stop it...please stop it...please stop it....' and then i snapped, turned to him and snarled 'stop it or i'll fucken slam your head into the wall you fat fucken c**t'...and that was when the teacher walked past *sigh* and i got into trouble, when the a-hole was the one who started it!

nevermind that the teacher was watching the whole fucking time :rant:
  2. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

being caught when you didnt start it is unfortunately something which fuc**** constantly happens. its a bitch but it does. did you say what the other person had been doing to the teacher? (as in push it, whether they've been listening all the time or not?)

if you're in the right then stick up for yourself, because the other persons a total fuc**** ****
  3. ish_me153

ish_me153 Well-Known Member

that's the thing, my teacher hates me. like literally hates me. he's a complete a-hole to me, and even if i did try telling him what the other kid was doing, he wouldn't listen. he never does.

i quote his exact words when i type this next part.

"I'm sending you to the line manager for that (insert my name)" ~ teacher
    "But I did nothing wrong!" ~ me
    "Swearing at another student is wrong. Now go to the line manager."
    "I'm not going to the line manager for doing nothing wrong!"
    "I don't care where you go, just get out of my classroom."
    "Oh what, so I can just leave school and you wouldn't care?"
    "GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!" (he didn't literally shout, just rose his voice)
    "I'm going, alright? But I didn't do anything wrong!"

see what i mean? he doesn't take me seriously! and it's so fuckin' annoying
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.