Just Venting My Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just been feeling bad again and I been wanting to just od on everything (I'm alright)... I still wonder why I'm even still here. I keep thinking I'm screwing everything up. Like I can't get "Life" at all. I can't even think right. So much going on, so much to do, and I feel so out of control. I don't even know where to begin on getting things right. Just keep thinking it's hopeless even trying on getting things right. I'm so exhausted. Just seems like everything I do means nothing. Why waste my energy? I'm so exhausted...

2. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi brknsilence, I hope venting helped to release some negative energy for you. Please take care and remember you are important and you deserve to be happy. Husky

2 people like this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks-I'm a little better this morning, just physically drained. Hope you're doing alright

4. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

You too much think.Thats the problem.Negative energy sometimes comes from ourselfs.
    I know that you think"Whats the point?What im gonna do with my life?"but there will be time when you will get out of that circle of quoestions.Find some hobby that you love and do that.
    I know that is hard when is head mess up,problems milion,you dont know what to do.But nothing will came up if we dont trying to get better.I hope so that you dont have much personal problems and that youre depression is not strong.Be strong :)

2 people like this.
  5. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi brknsilence, I'm glad you were feeling a little better today. Try to get some rest if you can. I hope you have a great day and night tomorrow. Husky

2 people like this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We're here for you sweetie. You know I'm just a PM away :) Message me if you need to :) hope you are feeling somewhat better now.

2 people like this.
  7. brknsilence

Thanks for being there everyone

8. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi brknsilence, Thank you for being here with us. It's really been a privilege getting to know such a kind and gentle person and this is what you are. I hope everything goes well for you. Take care, Husky

9. brknsilence

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.