Just venting

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by na-taya, May 6, 2016.

1. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I feel so empty, hollow. Everything feel so meaning less. I just wish I had someone anyone that actually wanted to talk to me. Instead of me ALWAYS harassing people. I spend hours debating if I should post or not...I am so worthless and not worth anything. Yet I still crave having somebody that actually wants to talk to me. I'm so lonely. I hate being desperate yet it's all I feel I am. Nothing seem to have much meaning for me . Everything is so dark my heart feels black, I'm not sure I'll ever get it back. I hate myself more than anyone ever could.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Firstly I do want to talk to you hun.

I'm sorry you feel this way, you're a really lovely person.

Please stay strong hun. Keep reaching out and try to talk to people. I know it seems tough, but I really hope you find someone who will listen. They have to be out there.
  3. mei

mei Active Member

I'm sorry you feel that way. I may not be that fun to talk to but feel free to message me whenever.
  4. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

@ThePhantomLady thanks, but I just feel horrible and sorry for you always having to listen to me complain especially when you have so much going on in your own person life. You are such a wonderful person and I don't deserve to harass you like I do. I am so sorry that I do but you are the only person who talks to me about my issues or feelings.

@mei I will try build up the courage to msg you one day.....I feel I don't deserve to bother another person with my issues or problems. I don't mind about fun, I'm not fun myself either. I donno I get conflicted between wanting people to want to talk to me and not wanting to talk to anyone at all. Thanks so much for taking the time for somebody as pathetic as me. It means a lot