Just waiting for the right moment to do it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by penguin66, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguin66

penguin66 Member

I have been depressed, have social anxiety and I am suicidal. Without boring all of you too much, I made some real bad personal and professional (work) decisions a couple years back. I have since had a breakdown and have never been the same. And now alll that dominates my mind is suicide. There are a couple of personal details I need to take care of first. But I have the means and method all at my disposal so the only thing I have to do is get the nerve. I ask myself, if I knew I would be successful and it would be a peaceful and quick end, would I do it straight away? I just cannot get out from the hole I have dug for myself and feel the time has come to act. Have any of you been at that point, where you're just staring over a big cliff ready to jump off? I know I am. Thanks for listening and I would welcome all responses.
  2. Mentally i feel i am off the cliff but obviously im not as I wouldn't be here typing right now. i vary day to day on how im feeling somedays im feeling better and other days im in a bad way, other times its so bad I need help :)
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know your situation, but I do hope you'll reconsider. You wouldn't bore me if you wanted to talk about what brought you to this point, so if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime.
  4. penguin66

penguin66 Member

Thanks a lot W.Cherry. It is not a very good place to be (where I'm at mentally), but it is nice that you responded and offered your time.
  5. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

awwww, penguin :( i like you. you are a good person. and in a sense, i am in your situation as well. i can empathize, but i can't really help. wish i could. all i can tell you is that you don't deserve to die. You deserve a happy life :)
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have definitely been there more times than I wish to count...and I held on very tight to both strangers here (which is why I continue to stay here) and my friends in real life, hoping they do not see me as a burden (which I know I am not as I am a good friend)...please be safe and as it has been offered by others, also know my PM box is open
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.