Just walked in the door.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aussiegal, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

I am home from hospital now. Just walked in the door. Been five mins and I am thinking about suicide already. My boyfriend is more interested in going to the gym after work than coming home to see me.

My mum asked me to let her know what I was doing. I messaged her to let her know I was home and within two seconds she is on the phone wanting to know what the dr said. I just walked in the door. Leave me alone.

Yes I know reading this it sounds stupid. One is giving me attn i dont' want and the other wont give me the attn i do want. All in all... I am wondering why the hell I asked to come home. Why didn't i just stay in hospital.

Why dont I just die? I am so miserable. This never ends.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

:hug: Sorry to hear you are dealing with stress since returning home. Maybe you could tell your mom that you want to be left alone for now and that you just need some time to relax. I hope your boyfriend will start to spend more time with you and you can tell him how you're feeling.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Try to explain to your mum it gets over whelming with people constantly asking all the time tell her you understand shes concerned but sometimes you do need to be left alone.Yes your boy friend should be more understanding and be there with you on your first night out.Try not too let others bring you down alot try and take care of number one which is you.Some people just cant see how they are hurting others and only think of themselfs.Some do get irratable always prying trying to help.Please take care and try not too let to much upset you and we always here for ya.

4. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

"Yes I know reading this it sounds stupid. One is giving me attn i dont' want and the other wont give me the attn i do want. All in all... I am wondering why the hell I asked to come home. Why didn't i just stay in hospital."

Strange that the gym seems to be more important to him than you. I would ask him to stay home with me and if he refuses then I would say "After I have gone, you would regret your decision". But that's okay, I think it is because people are flawed. They just can't see their own flaws.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.