Just wanna die now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lorax, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Yea, i don't trust anyone now. They've all abused it, in their own ways. I'm sick of breathing, sick of trying, i'm done. Forgive me.

Lorax~

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please hun don't let the ones that abused you win please don't give them anymore power over you You call crisis ok or go to ER and you get the care you deserve hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Lorax - TE is right, we can learn how to begin to trust wisely, learning from the past when we didn't. Trust is a life-skill, we all need to learn how to use it - the way to get hurt is to say that everything is trustworthy/everyone is trustworthy when life shows us sooner or later that this just isn't true (unfortunately) and we come to accept the fact that it isn't. That's the beginning of a new start Lorax - it empowers us to see that we can begin again and with new insights our future will not be just more of the past. I really hope and pray that you will consider this :)

4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello Lorax,
    I'm sorry that people have been betraying your trust lately. I completely understand what you are going through. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can feel free to message me at anytime. <3

5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Trust is a strange thing.

It costs nothing but you cant buy it. Its priceless when you loose it. And hard to replace.

It can be earnt and given.

As long as you know that you have your own inside to share if someone wants to share it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.