Just wanna kill myself...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by curtn34, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curtn34

curtn34 Active Member

It's not getting better it just keeps getting worse. I don't wanna be here anymore. It hurts too much. I'm angry and bitter and sad and lonely and resentful. I don't even know who I am anymore. The only thing keeping me alive is the fear of a failed attempt. I don't know what to do.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you reached out to someone in real life hun to get support to help you with your depression Talk to your doctor okay get referal to a councillor Talking does help having someone who listens does help
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel the same way, so I don't know how well I can advice you...but I agree with total eclipse, just talking to a doctor or counselor can help...I hope things will start to look up soon.
  4. Prox

Prox Active Member

You're suffering from a disease, guy. If you felt a long sharp pain in your abdomen, wouldn't you go to see a doctor? It's the same way in this situation, except the pain is in your mind. Because of some disease you're going through, you're in pain. This is your body telling you that you need help.

Psychological problems are a bit harder to cure than physical ones, but you can do it with help and your own dedication. Suicide is not the cure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.