just wanna stop fighting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tiredfighter, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of everything, can't do it anymore, all my life I've been a fighter but now I am ready to give up.

2. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Well if you've been fighting all your life then it's not surprising you're exhausted. You shouldn't give up though, you just have to learn how to fight in a different way.
    What's happened that's made life so bad for you?

3. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

everything has just been turned upside down over the last 2yrs, I list everything good in my life and I've had little to no support from my family, they'd rather dose me up than hear me out even though most of the battles I've fought have been for them, I've done bad things and because if this I've received no support for my issues, I can't cope anymore, I'd love to just fade away.

4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Can you talk about it? PM me if you'd rather do this privately.
    It might help to write it down and get another person's perspective. We've all done things that we're ashamed of but you can draw a line under it and start again.
    xxx

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Come on champ. It's the 11th round and you're down but not out. You have to get up, dust yourself off and knock out your opponent (depression). You can beat this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.