1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just wanna write something...anything

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by vbuk, Nov 6, 2007.

1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ok so i dont know what to write - just wanted to try and find some words - maybe put things in order.

this week has been hell - my auntie was in hospital. so hadto go there quite a bit - like i wasnt getting home til 9 after working all day. i mean i dont have a problem with it - just so tiring. just wanted to home. through that ive had the flu. and worked through it. i feel so weak.

my mind is all over the place atm. i dont know who i am or what i am. no idea on my sexuality. it is so so confusing - but right now i dont want to be with anyone. just want to get over things - be me for a bit - even if it isnt liked.

work is a nightmare - so many people leaving. plus next week i am working a full week without a day off. i said i would - i would always always say i would. it will make me tired but it doesnt matter. it will be ok. i just wont say no to my boss.

the other day i did something very scarey and something very stupid all in the space of 2 mins - it kinda helped tho - least it isnt bottled up n e more. at least im not hating myself for it. tho i do hate myself alot atm.

im just sick of alot of things atm - i just want things to run well and be well but i dont know how to make that happen.

grrr.

Love Clare x

2. Hey Clare,
    I know there's alot going on for you right now, but I just wanted to remind you that everyone is here if you ever feel the need to talk to someone about anything. I don't want to sound pushy or forceful, but just remember that you can take advantage of those who are in your life, those who care about you and want to help. I do hope that things get better for you, and I know you are a strong woman and you can make it through all of this. Take good care of yourself and be safe.