just wanna write something...anything

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by vbuk, Nov 6, 2007.

1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ok so i dont know what to write - just wanted to try and find some words - maybe put things in order.

this week has been hell - my auntie was in hospital. so hadto go there quite a bit - like i wasnt getting home til 9 after working all day. i mean i dont have a problem with it - just so tiring. just wanted to home. through that ive had the flu. and worked through it. i feel so weak.

my mind is all over the place atm. i dont know who i am or what i am. no idea on my sexuality. it is so so confusing - but right now i dont want to be with anyone. just want to get over things - be me for a bit - even if it isnt liked.

work is a nightmare - so many people leaving. plus next week i am working a full week without a day off. i said i would - i would always always say i would. it will make me tired but it doesnt matter. it will be ok. i just wont say no to my boss.

the other day i did something very scarey and something very stupid all in the space of 2 mins - it kinda helped tho - least it isnt bottled up n e more. at least im not hating myself for it. tho i do hate myself alot atm.

im just sick of alot of things atm - i just want things to run well and be well but i dont know how to make that happen.

Love Clare x
  2. Hey Clare,
    I know there's alot going on for you right now, but I just wanted to remind you that everyone is here if you ever feel the need to talk to someone about anything. I don't want to sound pushy or forceful, but just remember that you can take advantage of those who are in your life, those who care about you and want to help. I do hope that things get better for you, and I know you are a strong woman and you can make it through all of this. Take good care of yourself and be safe.