Just want it be over....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Damagedgoods911, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Time a rough. They always have been but they keep getting worst....and quickly. I'm a cutter, and the cutting is getting worst. I've always fantasizes about taking my life but always said I didn't have the balls to do so. Except lately suicide has been calling my name. I don't have the strength anymore. I can't keep a job, I can't keep friends, I don't like to do anything anymore, everything annoys me and pisses me off. Everyone is a disappointment. They say their there for me but they're quick to judge so in all reality, I don't have anyone. I'm an extra mouth to feed in my home and a waste of space. What's the point of going on with life? I can't continue to live miserably...

2. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

For me, cutting isn't just about letting out the anger I hold in, but it gives me a sense of control in my life that I feel I don't normally have. I know what it's like to feel like a waste of space too...it sucks that even when you are making an effort to do more, it's never enough for those who claim they care and have your best interest in mind when they don't. Anyway, I know this may not have been any help, what I said and all, but please no, you aren't alone in feeling this way. please hang in there a little longer.

3. I saw a therapist for the first time ever. I don't know how I feel. I can say not as bad as before seeing her. I know there is something wrong but I can't pin point it. This feeling sucks!

Cutting is my escape. The pain that I feel when doing it takes my mind off everything else. But it's not even "pain." I can say I enjoy the feeling and it's scary. How far am I going to go?