just want it to stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Can't find a point to any of it. Why get up? Why work? Why eat? Why anything? We live. We die. We are forgotten. I don't know the goal. And I don't understand the purpose. I just don't care anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you sound so low hun i am sorry you are in such a place i get up each day just to help others to enjoy nature life around me the little things thats all that matter to me really

Hope you continue to post hun it helps to release some of the confusion sadness hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I've been thinking about this a lot lately...I don't know the purpose of life, but I'm still here and trying to find out. Sorry you are feeling this way, but please keep letting out your feelings if it helps. We are here to listen :hug:

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I feel like that too sometimes...especially when it comes to cleaning..I clean, turn around and it's dirty again..what was the point :(...but I try to remember things I like and I make it a reason to continue...take it one day at a time...at least you do all of those, so props to you

5. sihuskyzoi

I guess I'm like others I read on here. I don't understand the point. Everything's great and I feel happy.... settled. And I just wonder when it will fall apart because it always does. And it just did again. I'm exhausted with being without goals... aim.... purpose. And yet when it comes time to do those things I just can't. Never ending pursuit of something... anything... with purpose or meaning. I need something real.

6. sihuskyzoi

I'm exhausted. Depressed. A little paranoid which always happens when I get depressed. Just tell me how to disappear. I can live.... if I could just catch a break. Just one. Just for once if I could stop saving everybody else and someone could save me. Just once let me be first on somebody's list.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you seeking any professional help for the way you are feeling? I know from experience that there are therapies and medications that can help lift your mood/energy levels/concentration upwards. You don't have to suffer alone. There is help out there. Good luck to you x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.