• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Just want some one to talk to.

Kind of just at a loss. Having tons of problems wife after just getting back together. Just tired of the battle with her, my family, and in my head. It's getting bad keep googling stupid shit I know I shouldn't and will only make it worse. I really am burnt out just want to throw in the towel on life.

Lux

boo
Admin
SF Supporter
Kind of just at a loss. Having tons of problems wife after just getting back together. Just tired of the battle with her, my family, and in my head. It's getting bad keep googling stupid shit I know I shouldn't and will only make it worse. I really am burnt out just want to throw in the towel on life.
Hello and welcome - I'm sorry you're feeling like this but it's good that you're here. I think most of us found this place because we were tying to look at things we shouldn't have been on the internet. This is a safe space for you to talk it out and find support in people who feel the same x

Daphna

Ninja of light
Welcome. Life can be tough, but hard times will pass. Don’t give up and keep hope.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you are going through a tough time and feeling bad right now. This forum is a great place to talk about how you are feeling, get advice and just talk. If you wanted to talk more, you could make a thread or even join one of the chat rooms. I hope things can get better for you. Sending hugs *hug10.

ManWithProblems

I'm sorry u feel that way..
Do u wanna talk more about it?

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
SF Pro
Hello Grim-Haze
We spoke a little yesterday in chat and I can see why you’re so at a loss. Im really sorry you’re going through this.
Like Lux said I think we’ve all discovered this place by looking at things on the internet we really shouldn’t be looking at, but you know what? This place is awesome. There’s a massive network of people on here that all help each other. I think a lot of us wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the people on this forum. You’re always welcome to keep coming back and keep talking about how you’re feeling :) hope you start to feel better soon!

I just wanted to say thank you for the responses. Some of then hit home I have a bad tendency to not believe that people care about me. I have to say that this is one place I have felt safe to talk to thank you everyone. But I'm really not in a good place I'm following a path I never wanted to and I'm scared.

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
SF Pro
I just wanted to say thank you for the responses. Some of then hit home I have a bad tendency to not believe that people care about me. I have to say that this is one place I have felt safe to talk to thank you everyone. But I'm really not in a good place I'm following a path I never wanted to and I'm scared.
you’ve got this haze :) were all here for you. Keep telling us what’s going on, it’ll help

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00