Just want the pain to stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Timetosleep, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timetosleep

Timetosleep New Member

Fell in love. Forgave betrayals. Stated loyal. Gave. forgiveness when asked. She did it again. Cover up lies and deception. Promised me honesty. Gave none. Ruined my tryst in people. Walked away from successful career. 4 psychologists told me she has BPD. She got married two weeks ago. Couldn't give me the basic human decency of honesty about her affair. Lied cheated and destroyed me. Have lost the will to live. To many lies. Just want to sleep. Took my hopes of a family. My most precious dream.
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I feel your pain, there is nothing worse then being lied and cheated on it hurts it makes you question who you are, time does heal believe me, the memories what happened it does go away although sure it does not get forgotten.

You can find someone else if that is what you want, more importantly you can move on. Don’t let her be the reason to finish you off. Let her be the reason for making you stronger, show her what she missed out on, by becoming the best possible you, and finding your own inner happiness.

It isn’t easy there’s a lot of thoughts to work through, there are good moments bad moments, I know from experience but you have to keep trying to give yourself that chance of being happy again - and to have that chance of a family something I strongly relate to.

I am sorry you are hurting and I hope venting helps.

Take care

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun look at who she is ok you would not want a family started with someone who lies and cheats ok YOU can have that family with someone that loves you and treat you with respect and raise your children with good morals right.

She is not worth losing your dreams ok in a way it is a new start for YOU a new start to finally get that dream of yours with someone special hugs
  4. JV3

JV3 Well-Known Member

I agree with total eclipse. It's hard to see right now, but if you had married someone like her then your situation could only have been worse. The pain and heartache may take a while to subside, but when it does you'll see that it not working out was what was best for you.

I'm sorry you are going through this, though. So many on here, including myself, have been where you are now and we know how hard it is.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm out of a relationship where I know I was constantly lied to and deceived, looking back, I was in denial and didn't want to be alone, I eventually walked out after the last moments of emotional abuse. So, I can relate to you in some ways. But what I have learned is to keep an open mind, be cautious and not everybody is like that, do not let one bad relationship ruin your life instead show her how strong you are and try to better your life, best of luck to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.