Just want this all to be over....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by damaged4ever, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damaged4ever

damaged4ever Member

I can't take this any more. I was having a really good day for once and then BAMM someone or actually a couple of people ruined it. This brought out my suicide urges again. I haven't felt this close to actually wanting to end my life since back in December. I want to cut so bad and I also don't want to stop once I start. I just want all this pain to go away. I can't take being called a liar and a fake. I had to deal with that with my dad and he knew how to shut me up fast :sad: Just let me do this. Let me cut. Yes it's been over a year now since I cut last but I really really want to. I want to take all the pain away. I just want to take my life away so I never existed :please:

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's awful that some people had to ruin your day when it was going well. Some people just like to bring down others because it makes them feel better about themselves. I'm sure you aren't a liar or fake, people are down on me too and it's hard to deal with, but then I realize that their opinions shouldn't affect me. That's all it is, an opinion not fact, so you need to keep that in mind. I'm sorry that you feel the need to cut, I know that things can be overwhelming and sometimes that's why I hurt myself. Just try to be strong and remember that things change every day, and you can get through this. If you need to talk to anyone at any time, feel free to go in the chats or post on the forums or just private message. I really do hope that things will start to look up for you soon.

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that your suffering :( and I'm happy that you haven't cut yet. However, your going through a deep emotional pain. I'm here to talk if you want to pm me or we can continue on this thread. I'm not going to judge you if you want to talk and I won't call you a liar or a fake because you know what. Your a really special person who needs help :hug: continue to share and stay strong because I'm here for you.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.