Just want to be dead..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by porcelain child, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am really struggling with my feelings.. I wanna be dead right now, I am trying to cope with voices and its getting to much to cope with.. I am getting deluded thoughts that people are out there to hurt me and i tried to tell my CPN today and she changed the subject and didn't wanna talk about it.. Because i feel that the CPN rejected me i dont wanna see her anymore, so i am thinking of cancelling my appointment next Monday.. I keep thinking about my last CPN and how i miss her.. I just want to be dead..
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When you talk to your CPN, tell her that you need to be heard...she can get you access to services and provide support...also see if you have a choice to change providers...you do not have to do without the services if you do not like the provider...I am sure you have options...J
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Hello Claire!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such troubles.

Do you think that you could talk to your current CPN and work things out? Maybe you could get a new CPN. Do you want to say what happened to you old CPN?

I wish that there was more that I could do to help.

Here is some love and hugs for you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.