just want to curl up and die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pachrissy, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

ive been off my meds because of a med change. and ive hit rock bottom and i cant tke anymore. i just dont want to be here anymore. i have a therapist and i told him. but, i just cant hold on anymore.because it is just too hard. i want to just curl up and die. im also a cutter and i cant tell u how close i really am. im at the end. i dont start my new meds till wed. it feels like an eternity.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Try your best Chrissy to hang on at least until Wed when you get your meds back. Please don't give up hon. :hug:

3. Try going to the hospital's emergency dept and tell them that you can't hold on until wednesday.. ask them to admit you so that you can get your new meds early.. Don't be afraid of getting admission into a psy ward.. They are keeping you safe in a locked compound.. Once you have recovered, they have no reason to keep you in the locked ward anymore.. :hug:

4. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

Entering a mental hospital will do wonders for you, I bet. Hold on, you're much stronger and better than you think you are.

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

go to the ER and they will give you meds to tide you over until wednesday. why so long until you can get your prescription filled?

6. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

they are starting me on a new rx and i have to be off all antidepressants for 2 weeks. they cant start me early. the er wont give me a script. all they will do is admit me. i just cant do that again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.