just want to curl up and die

Status
Not open for further replies.

pachrissy

ive been off my meds because of a med change. and ive hit rock bottom and i cant tke anymore. i just dont want to be here anymore. i have a therapist and i told him. but, i just cant hold on anymore.because it is just too hard. i want to just curl up and die. im also a cutter and i cant tell u how close i really am. im at the end. i dont start my new meds till wed. it feels like an eternity.

ive been off my meds because of a med change. and ive hit rock bottom and i cant tke anymore. i just dont want to be here anymore. i have a therapist and i told him. but, i just cant hold on anymore.because it is just too hard. i want to just curl up and die. im also a cutter and i cant tell u how close i really am. im at the end. i dont start my new meds till wed. it feels like an eternity.
Try going to the hospital's emergency dept and tell them that you can't hold on until wednesday.. ask them to admit you so that you can get your new meds early.. Don't be afraid of getting admission into a psy ward.. They are keeping you safe in a locked compound.. Once you have recovered, they have no reason to keep you in the locked ward anymore.. :hug:

pachrissy

they are starting me on a new rx and i have to be off all antidepressants for 2 weeks. they cant start me early. the er wont give me a script. all they will do is admit me. i just cant do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00