Just want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ahlimah, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahlimah

ahlimah New Member

There's no point to my life. No friends. No on ever calls unless they want a favour. No one ever visits. No one helps me or does me favours. Co-workers don't even say good bye to me when I leave. My kid spends all day online or playing video games or watching tv and gets mad if I ask why cleaning wasn't done or why something is broken. I'm not allowed to have any part of my life for me. My only purpose is to make other people's lives easier. People who won't talk to me if they don't need something.

Why do I have no worth to anyone besides what I can do for them? Why won't anyone talk to me beyond pleasantries? I've tried, I've tried to so hard this year, to be social, to get out of my agoraphobia shell, thinking that there was a life out there that I just wouldn't let myself experience. Turns out there was no life out there for me. No one wants me around. I have no point, no life, nothing.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think there's always a point to life, even if we don't see it right now. My friends never visit or call either, so I know how hard that can be. There are people who want you around, I'm sorry to hear that the people in your life don't seem to appreciate you much. But there are always people out there who will want you around. Your life is important and you shouldn't give up. Find something that you enjoy or that will make you happy. Even if it's just posting here because we are here to listen and help. We don't want to see anything bad happen to you. :hugtackles:

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your going through such a hard time right now at the moment. I can understand why you just want to die and you feel no one cares about you. At least you decided to share these feelings here where we'll listen to you and give you some emotional support. I wish there was a magic cure that could take a way suicide thoughts but there isn't any. I'm sorry to hear that no one is really caring for you because it seems you were being proactive in trying to stay social which is a great thing. I'm here if you need someone to talk to I'm not judgmental. You can message me at anytime if you need someone to talk to. I hope these feelings get better :hug: Remember your not alone and members on here are friendly.

Trevor,

4. ahlimah

ahlimah New Member

nothing makes me happy anymore. I just go through the motions

5. ahlimah

ahlimah New Member

thanks

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel the same way sometimes, but I just have the hope that things will get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.