just want to escape

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by susannah, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susannah

susannah Member

I just can't bear it much longer. Stuck, trapped living with my verbally abusive mother. No job, no prospect of a job (my own sister patronisingly told me I was 'unemployable') no friends, not a single person to talk to. Life just gets harder and harder. Yet all I see are others, not only coping well, but happy and thriving. I just want to escape. A fresh start somewhere. But like always, it just seems impossible - no money, nowhere to go. I know people will say running away isn't the answer but this is SUCH a negative place to be - my mum is so full of hatred for me and I'm just so isolated and alone.
    I feel so, so trapped, it's been like this for years, I feel like I can't even endure another day ...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are having such a hard time at home hun I hope soon you will be old enough to move out on your own away from toxic environment

3. susannah

susannah Member

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I'm actually in my early thirties and should have moved out a long, long time ago, but depression always stopped me from even having a chance ...

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression does affect one so horrible i know hun Is there anyway you can get some support from mental health worker to find you a place of your own hun. I do think your depression would be less if you had your own space hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.