Just want to get on the floor and not get back up.

JCC988

What can I say anymore. Nothing is right. I hate my job and home and I have no life outside of them yet I can't get away from them lest I completely crumble. I wish I could just lie down and not get up.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think the article on the homepage of this website written by @JmpMster would really help you a lot. It is called ''what can I do today to make tomorrow better, if nothing then don't be disappointed when its not better''. That article helps me on a daily basis even though i don't read it every day, its like a voice at the back of my mind saying ''something needs to change''.

I'm truly sorry for the way you are feeling but if you make even a small attempt to get outside more, i'm sure you'd feel better for it. Maybe volunteer when not working or going to social groups, the gym etc... google your area and see what interests you.

You know I care about you, we're all here to help each other *hugs*

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
https://www.suicideforum.com/2018/04/30/making-tomorrow-better-by-doing-something-today/
Here's the article @Petal is talking about and it's true, what Ben is talking about here is how it's so hard to do anything when you feel like absolute shit but that sometimes all you need is to make baby steps in the right direction. All those baby steps are still leading somewhere. A small step is a step when right now you're stagnant - lying on the floor - and everything seems too overwhelming.

Meh. You do have job! You can make money, right? You can live with that money?! Ofc! Stop whining, and so something on improving your quality of life! Invite some persons, talk with them. you cant? Find some people online from your country, meet them, and hang with them. I wish I work and have some money! At least 3 countries I could visit to eet my friends I know from online gaming, but I dont have any damn money :(

sadhart

SF Supporter
Meh. You do have job! You can make money, right? You can live with that money?! Ofc! Stop whining, and so something on improving your quality of life! Invite some persons, talk with them. you cant? Find some people online from your country, meet them, and hang with them. I wish I work and have some money! At least 3 countries I could visit to eet my friends I know from online gaming, but I dont have any damn money :(

I'm sorry but what you said to the OP was somewhat insensitive. Having a job and money doesn't mean a person won't have problems. I'm sorry as I know this isn't my thread, but I felt I needed to say this.

JCC988

I'm sorry but what you said to the OP was somewhat insensitive. Having a job and money doesn't mean a person won't have problems. I'm sorry as I know this isn't my thread, but I felt I needed to say this.
Thank you. This needed to be said. I really do appreciate it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00