Just want to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

That's it. I just want to go.

Don't know what to do once again. Tears all night. Again.

Why keep doing this when I keep ending up in this hole? Whats the point? Just no reason anymore. None. Alone. No strength or desire to keep going. I don't care at all and can't see a way out.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It is hard to see a way out when you are so far down, baby steps :)
    Get your issues gathered mentally and the divide them and work on each one separately. I am sorry you are having a rough night but we are here and care, you're never alone :)

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Petal, thanks very much for responding. I'm sorry

2 people like this.
  4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I wish you weren't hurting so. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's the condition. Not you. I go through it too! I hope this passes soon. Your presence here is valuable.

5. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi MoAnamCara, I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time and I hope you're feeling better soon. You deserve to be happy. Take care, Husky

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you dam i do it is so hard to keep going Just know you are not alone hugs to you

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you.

Mister, it IS me. Thank you husky, I don't deserve anything good. TE... I am alone.

I really don't understand what is going on. I'm agitated with myself or something that I can't explain. Angry. Very angry. Frustrated. Can't see a future atm.

8. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi MoAnamCara, Thank you for your message. Why don't you deserve anything good to happen to you? You're a good person and you are always thoughtful and kind whenever I've interacted with you on this forum. I think everybody deserves happiness and I really believe that this will happen to you as well. Please know, that you're in my thoughts and well wishes for this and I'm sure so many people's thoughts and well wishes as well. Take care and believe in yourself. You have a right to be happy. Husky

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you husky, I know you mean well. I just can't see any light right now.

2 people like this.
  10. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi MoAnamCara, Thank you for your message. I know things are difficult at the moment and when we are down, everything seems dark around us. I hope though you keep searching for that light of hope and prosperity you want to see because it is there and you will find it. Just keep believing in the kind and wonderful person that you are. I know just knowing there's people out there like you brightens my day and I know someone or something will brighten yours too. Take care, Husky

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Husky

I'm not kind nor wonderful.

Thank you for responding however. Take care.

12. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi MoAnamCara, Thank you for your message. I think you are kind and wonderful and I'm sure people on this forum would attest to this as well. I hope today is a better day for you. Take care, Husky

13. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Very difficult tonight. So sad and feeling awfully alone. Just can't stop crying yet again. It must be the Christmas thing or something.

14. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi MoAnamCara, I'm sorry tonight has been difficult and I hope you're feeling better soon. Yes, Christmas which is meant to be a time of togetherness can be a sad time for those who are feeling alone. If you don't mind me asking, what do you normally do for Christmas? I hope today is a better day for you. Husky

15. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi MoAnamCara,

I feel like you everyday but I very determined to live life to the maximum. Life is important and that means you as well. Be strong my friend. You have to dig deep to find the inspiration to move forward. We are here for YOU. Please keep posting as we feel your pain. I know its hard but look at the response here. WE REALLY CARE. I sit in a dark area writing this message but together we will see the light... Take care....

16. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you husky, unknown..

Today was a better day :) yay!

Thank you again.

17. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome. I here to help others and too prove a point that we can overcome any issues as individuals as long as support each other. You can contact me anytime and I will help you.

18. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi MoAnamCara, I'm so pleased today was a better day for you. That's great news. Take care, Husky

19. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I broke down a short while ago. Just collapsed on the floor and started crying. I feel so worn down, overwhelmed and wanting to just punch a wall in or similar. I don't know where the anger is coming from, frustrated maybe, at myself. Want to go. A release. Something.

20. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi MoAnamCara, I'm sorry about what happened and that must have been very frightening for you. I hope today is a better day for you and I'm sending well wishes your way as well. You don't deserve what's happening but things will get better. Take care, Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.