Just want to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by In Limbo, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I used to think I didn't have it in me to suicide attempt any more. I was wrong - the only thing keeping me here for sure is that I don't have a method.

I can't go on like this.
  2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry you are feeling like this. I'm glad you don't have a method, it's good as it gives us time for those intense feelings to hopefully pass to where we can think again. Take care.
  3. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

There is no method of suicide that can guarante that you will kill yourself.
    You also can end up in hospital if sucide fail and be around doctors all the time who will kill every last desire for life.Start geting some help and see therapist.
  4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Already am seeing a therapist. Been doing all the things I'd tell others to do. They're not working...
  5. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

Then do some activitis that will help you to be less depresses.
    What are you like?Watching movie?Going to walk?Gym?Reading books? Do what you like.
    Also it would help you if you open some people who you thing that will give you advice.
    There is some way out there that will feel you less depressed.Find it.
    2 people like this.
  6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I feel like I'm doing these things as best I can. Have been very open about depression and suicidality to a handful of trusted people.

I just don't get the joy I used to any more.
  7. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

Do something that will give you motivation again. If you could do or be anything what would it be? Work towards that.
  8. OnceRob

OnceRob Active Member

Hi Chris, I agree with Renegade, have you ever thought of looking for healthy ways to escape reality ? there must be something you like doing or did like, there must be something you have always wanted to do (apart from suicide) but never got around to it. Sometimes just shifting your focus can move your thoughts to a better place. I know nothing and I mean no offence but there is something deep inside you that has not given up, search yourself because the new or maybe old you is there. Despite what you think you might think you are a special and wonderful person and you need to give yourself more attention, positive attention. The quickest way to a happier life is with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. OnceRob
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.