Just want to post

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jiggabuh, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiggabuh

jiggabuh New Member

I just want to post. in the proper section. what gives

2. jiggabuh

jiggabuh New Member

Goodbye everyone

3. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I think an Admin has to login and manually activate your account.

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I really hope that You will hold on a while, you should be able to post soon if not already! I would ask that you not hurt yourself, at least until you have a chance to say what you wanted to and give us a chance to respond, please? We will be here for you if you decide to come back!

2 people like this.
  5. badperson123

badperson123 Member

How can I post I desperately want to share what I feel in hopes that others will be able to divert me from the path I now take.

2 people like this.
  6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

First, when you create your account on SF, an administrator has to activate your account before you can post, as this significantly cuts down on the number of trolls who use these kinds of sites to purposefully cause malicious damage; next, when your account is activated (usually within 12 hours - the staff even have their own issues and know how people feel when signing up to sites like this, so they do not like to keep people waiting in harms way), it is always best to start out by spending a few minutes to navigate the site, so you know where everything is and locate the proper forum threads where you can post easier, but also manage your account settings, find out who the administrators are, the staff, the forum moderators (generally people who make the site run smoothly and make it safe for every member) et cetera.

7. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi, How are you getting on, have you/we been successful in diverting? I must admit I have not been on a lot to see, I cannot stay on too long, I leave my puter on and stay connected but I may not be on, so if I have not seen or missed a post I am sorry! Please Take care of yourself, be Safe an Please be Gentle to yourself! . We are ere for you!

8. badperson123

badperson123 Member

Thank you for your concern! I was very badly off a few days ago so was looking for how to post but I am a bit better now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.