Just want to say a big thank you...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Crashland, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Crashland

Crashland Well-Known Member

... to the staff and all of you who post here. I cannot possibly express how much I appreciate this forum. It is not just the replies I receive to my posts - which always help, even if they just make me think or feel less alone with my troubles - I also find that reading other people's stories and the advice they receive incredibly helpful.

Partly, it puts everything in my life into prospective and I don't feel so lost and miserable any more. In fact I often feel very lucky. It is, I think, life-saving at times to be able to realize that others have it much worse and my situation is not so hopeless after all.

Also, I very often feel great compassion when reading some stories here. It is not pitying anyone - please don't get me wrong. I just discovered that to my biggest surprise (as I'm not exactly a nice or particularly caring person and I'm normally full of anger and hatred) I would gladly help people in distress if I possibly could. It makes me want to grow above my own misery, sort myself out to be able to offer genuine help.

So thank you. I think that you really are saving lives.

All the very best to you All,

Crash

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Crash i do hope when needed you too can reach out for support hun okay your problems are no less then others hun and you deserve as much compassion as well Thanks for kind comments hun hugs to you