Just want to say a few things

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, May 1, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Everything is getting worse for me. Im getting migraines more often and they sucks because i get them at school and i cant do crap about them untill i get home.
    My dad constantly smells like weed and it pisses me off so much... he is my fucking dad he isn't suppose to be smoking and trying to grow weed. I wish he was dead or just out of my life forever. We actually got into a fist fight a few nights ago. he hit me once in the face and in the arm, only left a bruise on my arm though.
    No one at school really likes me they just think im annoying, ugly, weird, or just uses me for money. No one at my school will miss me if i died.

I just hate feeling so alone here.. its the worst feeling ever.. thats one reason i am here, so i have a few people to talk to so i don't feel as crappy everyday. Some of the coolest people i know i met on SF and i really don't know where i would be without them right now.. chances are i would be dead but who knows..

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: John, I told you, if you need me to call or text, or PM or whatever.

I know I've asked you this, but have you seen a doctor about your migraines? I think you said yes, but did he prescribe you anything?

I'm here if you need me. :)
  3. John6491

yes i have been to the doc but he said try over the counter crap
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Are they getting worse or better with the medicine?
  5. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Ask your doctor for Zolmitriptan. It's a migrane blocker and it works flawlessly. I've been taking them since I was sixteen. They aren't recommended for under-18s but I was having such severe migranes that I was blacking out and hitting my head on the way down. They figured it'd be better to stop me potentially blacking out at the top of a staircase or something by giving me the pills :tongue:.

They really work, anyway. It might be worth looking into... :hug:
  6. John6491

The medicine doesn't do anything and doc will prob just say try different stuff but i will ask him about it.
  7. Nighton

Nighton Member

weed is illegal, and if you dont liek it, call the cops
  8. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Well, john6491, I'm happy that you have found here some people that are different from the ones in your school or from your dad. You're always welcome.
    I've learned that many of the people that are not popular at school, turned out to be the most brilliant. In a couple of yeras you'll se that the people in your school that are morons, will stay morons for ever, and that's their curse. You're way better, think about it, and don't care about those idiots.
    try to confront your dad on the issues you have. why did you fight the other night? has something changed from then?
    take care