Just want to see myself and the world around me destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost.

I've never been shown compassion.

I've never been offered friendship.

The pain of others has ceased to affect me.

I can't feel for a humanity that has never wanted anything to do with me. Fuck them.

Fuck your rules. Fuck your needs. Fuck your concerns. Fuck your american dream.

I want to see it all crumble.

yes! yes! I agree with you. The world must burn! Humanity is worth saving but homo-sapiens are not, and are not human beings. Humanity is an ideal, that people in the real world fail to live up to but still call themselves human anyway.

The scourge of the forsaken will soon be upon them. All the downtrodden and rejected will throw pain right back at them

boo

yes! yes! I agree with you. The world must burn! Humanity is worth saving but homo-sapiens are not, and are not human beings. Humanity is an ideal, that people in the real world fail to live up to but still call themselves human anyway.

The scourge of the forsaken will soon be upon them. All the downtrodden and rejected will throw pain right back at them
i concur.

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
I've spent my life with thoughts such as 'people are bad, they're not friendly, they don't care, they hurt me etc.' and so I kind of live in my own little world, and I see other people as being in a different world to the one I live in.

And so in the end I'm bad, I'm not friendly, I don't care, and I hurt others. I've become everything I hated. Yet that's not who I really am, it's just who I must be. Life isn't easy, for ourselves, for those we love, and those we hate. Some people can be excused, others can't.

Last edited by a moderator:

kyle88

Yay another person whos sits down and crosses their arms and gets mad at humanity... lol when they most likely contribute to the "evil" humanity.

If you want something different from "humanity", go out and get it.

Ofcourse people are stupid and evil, but not all... what about the people who are good and decent people?

The problem is you let the "bad people" dictate your world, you let them effect your emotions and you let them define you... and inturn you let them win.

I also agree with the person above me, your perception of life is what dictates your own life...

ASkylitDrive

You shouldn't speak such negativity on a public website. If you feel so bad about everyone and the world, take it elsewhere.

Because in all honesty all you are doing is causing problems and scaring people.
There are KIDS on this site, have some manners please. Thank you.

Lost.

The feelings of a few poor, spoiled, hormonal kids with long lives ahead of them do not concern me in anyway.

'Manners'

lol.

Save it for somebody who's maintained some sort of social conscience.

Lost.

None of you have any real problems.

None of you know true pain, emptiness and despair.

Which is why it scares you when you see it.

Which is why you want it censored because you haven't been through enough real pain to grow hardened to things.

Avarice

I don't think it's right of you to assume what the people here have or haven't been through. Coming on here being overly negative and rude to people isn't going to do any good. It just wastes a whole load of peoples time, including yours. But then I suppose you don't really care about what I think.

Having said that, I'm not a huge fan of humanity, either. Most people piss me off with their stupidity and ignorance, however, as Ziggy said previously, "I've become everything I hated. Yet that's not who I really am, it's just who I must be."

Rowan

Banned Member
To tell you the truth, I kind of agree but at the same time not... I mean I hate everything from food to the way I live, but I'm not going to blame that fully on humanity, I'm going to blame that on my hate for myself... I hate everything about myself, just because I hate everything doesn't mean, I'm going to say everyone is evil and stupid... I know a lot... a lot of people in my life are very evil and stupid... but not them all... in the mix of those evil people are a small amount of my family members that I love and my friends...

Lost.

Somebody piss in your cereal or something?

Your overly angsty demeanor is amusing if anything.
No.

I’ve just been raped.

Beaten.

Abandoned by my father at 3 days old.

Undernourished and raised on food stamps for the first 5 years of my life.

And worst of all - i’m white. No do gooder yuppie white liberals ever sang my struggle. I’m just lazy, negligible trash who should be reaping the benefits of a system that’s apparently rigged for people like me in their eyes.

I couldn’t careless if I ‘frighten’ any of the younger readers. None of them know shit about real fear.

None of them know anything about already suffering paranoia and abandonment issues at 9 years old.

None of them know anything about being deprived of a childhood and living in complete isolation throughout those ‘fun’ teenage years because they grew up in a cesspit where nobody wanted anything to do with somebody of their color.

None of them know shit about coming up so broke that the prospect of getting a real education is laughable.

I think I have a few legitimate reasons to be a little miffed at society.

I should have a few murders on my rap sheet and at least a suicide attempt under my belt by now. I share the background of many of society’s ‘monsters’, but I haven’t sank that low.

You're right. I'm negative.

I feel cheated. I can’t even love another because I’ve never been loved myself. I can’t reach out because i’ve been bitten every time. I can't help but feel a destructive hatred for a society led by a privileged few born into the right circumstances.

Prison systems are filled with people like me. Your unwanteds, your forgettables, people who never had a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00