Just wanted people to know.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by readytogonow, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readytogonow

readytogonow New Member

I just want people to know my story, just once. And for the last time.
    When I was just a girl, I was really brutally gang raped. Among them were my brother, and all of his friends. My dad found out but didn't do anything about it, and my brother didn't get into trouble at all. They only did this once, when I was 12. My brother moved out and I only saw him when I was 21 years later. When I met up with him, he told me he would take me out for dinner,* but the same fucking thing happened again because I was dumb enough to trust him. He'd been PAID by some people to rape me. After that, I told my parents but they didn't believe me. Well, they did, but they didn't say anything. They didn't even care. Not one little bit.I tried getting married a few years later, to a man that treated me like shit and cheated on me various times. He told me he never wanted children, so I had a versectamy. Now I can't have kids, noone to care for me, or for me to care for. I've gone from dead end job to dead end job and I don't see a point anymore.I'm ready to go, I have the means to do it sitting right in front of me. I just wanted people to know my story, because I've never told anybody before....I can see you're all good people here - so keep up the hard work. Goodbye.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

If you stick around you might find people here that will care for you, and to care for. It's only the internet, but it's a start.
    Make this story a new beginning, not an ending.
    with love,
    :heart:

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

a versectamy is for a man is it not? :unsure:
    and you should stay here huni, there are plenty of people here that have been through similar things. we can help you

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi readytogonow and welcome to SF. :welcome: Your story was very tragic and I'm sorry that you had to endure being gangraped by your brother and his friends. But please hun, don't end your life. If you do this then the bastards have beaten you. Don't let them win. Please stay here where it is safe. We really do care about you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.