just wanted to be kind

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by total eclipse, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

how does going from being kind to be thrown away
    how does one get so pushed down into nothingness again
    so much pain and darkness now
    how is it that some see me as good and others see me so dam evil they throw me aside
    i am so tired of the fight of life
    don't let them win don't let them win
    they alway win always win the ones in p ower always win

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

no one can make everyone happy and those others only have as much power over us as we let them have

i won't ever throw you aside and i know that a lot of other folks won't either

illegitimi non carborundum - don't let the bastards wear you down

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You are kind, and so lovely TE. You have a good heart, those who think otherwise are not worth your time :hug:

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

omg I wanted to make almost the exact same post...I totally understand what you're going through *hug*

5. total eclipse

thanks everyone for understanding hugs to all of yo u

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Their power is in hurting others, which is truly no power at all...anyone who knows you, also knows what a jewel you are..please let me know if you ever need a reminder, and give me that person's name so I can go all Brooklyn on her

7. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

uh oh - they're in trouble now

8. total eclipse

She will only hurt others she is in a lot of pain i know that but to use her pain to strike out and hurt others i don't understand

she attacks with such viciousness in her yet she plays the role of a healer it is so confusing to me

I am trying hard to let it go i deleted most of my private diary from her i just wish i never harmed her i never meant to harm her

she has support yet she does not see it she has so many who care about her yet she does not see it

it is her that won't move on from all this i cannot post my words there without her attack without her twisting it back to her pain
    words do hurt words do destroy i would never harm anyone intentionally never not as she has done

In a way it is good i am banned no more attacks now maybe she can heal now without me there

she says she knows me noone will ever know me not her not anyone she know bits and pieces ones i should never ever of posted because she now uses them to harm me
    to throw back at me to bring so much pain to me i should never ever have trusted never ever

One thing she did teach me is to never ever ever trust never

It has also shown me how grateful i am to have found this forum and the members in it

9. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like your Heart was in the right place, and if this person to whom you gave all of your trust then took advantage of that & betrayed you, that's their massive error. And furthermore, loss! I don't think that you should feel guilty about being misunderstood, pariticularly if it's as a result of a manipulative individual, who may or may not have had an agenda, or other motive. If they are sick, then this may be a feature of that sickness: (wrecking people's lives emotionally). In any case, don't think that every one out there is to not be trusted, this one was just a bad apple, and we aren't all that way...

10. total eclipse

I know hun there are kind people in this world i just have to be oh so careful now that all I just have to protect me somehow so i am not harmed again I don't want the triggers anymore they almost send me away the triggers so i have to make sure i am not harmed again so i don't leave
    I have seen such kindness here thanks hun it will take awhile for me to trust again but small steps right at a time.

11. Sithly

Sithly New Member

I have the same problems in. Some areas man, truth is you are the good person, you have a good heart and all these other people can either consciously see it or sub consciously see it. Those who consciously see will be the ones who acuse you of being evil and toss you aside after they stole your wallet girlfriend and life. Those who sub consciously see it will use you and use you for what you offer and ignore and toss you aside when you have nothing to give, they are lost terribly lost more so than the ones who know what they are doing, the ones that know whT they are doing are trapped and have been for many lives and you will notice they are quite sucessfull in my opinion anyway thats what I notice.

12. total eclipse

Iunderstand what you are saying Sithly i do rich get richer the ones in power get stronger off the back of the weakest There will always be people like those ones We have to stay clear of them and make our own paths ones that are the opposite of theirs one that cares for the less fortunate that does not judge I guess they teach us how not to be hun hugs toyou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.