Just wanted to let concerned members know

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by AlexDanish, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

That I am in fact alright. I went to the ER and was treated VIA IV and all the fun stuff, and I'm currently "incarcerated" in a child and youth psychiatric unit, but hopefully, I've been in a pretty manic and happy mood, so I'm hoping to get discharged. I'm on a pass home right now, so it's pretty great.

Christmas time is great to me, so hopefully this is the great leap forward into the new year (looking far ahead but hey)

2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

oh sweety we are here with you holding your hand :console: :cheekkiss :arms:
    get well soon

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you went to emerg for help. I hope psych doctors continue to give you support you need to keep you stable and well. Your parents must be relieved you are getting some help. Take care. good for you for getting the help you need.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Alex I'm glad to hear you're alright. And dont rush leaving the p unit too quickly. The "happy" feeling is great, but too often it tends to disappear when we get back home to all the problems we left behind. Please take a few days to benefit from the break and get some rest atleast. Glad you went to the er. And really happy that you found some help. :arms:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you had the courage to accept help Alex. I know you are eager to get back home, but please do not rush things. Make sure you are truly ready before youare released for good. :hug:

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Hey my friend *big smiles* :hugtackles:

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm so happy that you're okay. :hug: :hug:

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:) im glad that your ok :hug: i can understand you being desperate to get home, but let them help you as much as possible before you leave :arms:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Alex,

I'm glad you went to the hospital! You did the right thing :) Hope you continue to feel better x

10. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

i'm so glad you did that Alex, there's always a way out :)

11. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Thanks for all the support guys, it's really great. Sorry, my replies are days late, but it's fragmented from my passes. I've been in for about a week, so you know. I'm still pretty great right now, I'm glad I DID go to the ER, and hopefully I'm down the road to getting better.

But like I said, it's really encouraging to see everyone's support and I just wanted to thank everyone :hug: Thank you all so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.