Just wanted to say goodbye.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leeuwerik, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeuwerik

Leeuwerik Member

Everybody hates me... they said I failed... I can't do anything good... I hate myself... so why shouldn't I just give up.. I'm constantly fighting against everything, against every little thought that wants to break me...

I just wanted to say goodbye. I hope you all feel better real soon. I know you are all way stronger than I have ever been. Good luck you guys, I wish you all the best. I really hope that all of you have a future with bright skies and happiness. That was all I ever wanted.

xoxo

2. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

ive no reason to hate you. neither has anyone else here.

you mention fighting....good....fight the negative energy and let us know why you feel low and we will try to help.

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

There is more to discover Lee - please do not give up. I hate some of the things I have done, and some of the things I can believe that I am - but the good news is that I don't have to stay there neither does anyone. People who speak negatively into your life we can mentally cut ourselves free from, we do not have to take their hurtful words seriously when we begin to realise that there is a Higher Power who can help us think in a different way. I have to chose to practice this every day, and I can promise you, it does become easier with time, if you allow yourself the time )

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do not hate you i hope you stay here ok so we can get to know you better Don't let the ones that harm you hun have any more power ok You walk away from them I do know that the words hurt hun i do but try to let them go You stay here and talk to us ok we understand and we do not want you to harm yourself hugs

5. Leeuwerik

Leeuwerik Member

I hate myself! Why couldn't I do it. Why did my friend show up, taking me out for a drink.. I finally found the courage, now I've lost it. I'm such a coward. :blue:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You see you have a freind who cares about you hun not all is so dark hun hugs

7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Lee, maybe your friend showing up is a sign that someone else is looking out for you. No one really wants to end their life, because ceasing to exist (should that be the result and there's no guarantee) is not what we were born for. I know that the pain can get great enough that we are prepared to try to take the chance, but try to look upon it as a desperate need for things to be better for you and not that self-destruction is inevitable, when it does not have to be. If you feel that you're up against a dark brick wall and have no idea how things could ever get better for you - please believe that they can,in th future, with sufficient insight. Where to go to get it? If you'd like to PM me I can give you the website of someone who can be of real help to you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.