Just wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SillyKitty, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillyKitty

SillyKitty Member

So hi. I don't really know what to say other than that.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi nice to meet you when ready you can post let us know what brought you here so we can support you hugs

4. SillyKitty

SillyKitty Member

I really appreciate both of your replies. I really do. For two seconds when I see them it seems like someone is paying attention and its overwhelming and scary to me to even be posting here but I thought it might be a good first step.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i understand i do it takes time to trust and i too was over whelmed when i first came i was very fearful i assure you all here are kind and understanding hugs to you if ok

6. SillyKitty

SillyKitty Member

Thank you again for your response. I really do appreciate you taking time out of your day for a stranger :) and yes those are okay.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi SillyKitty, welcome to SF. :) I can understand feeling overwhelmed, I think I was timid to post when I first joined. But I think that it will get easier the longer you are here.

8. SillyKitty

SillyKitty Member

Thank you for your reply :) I'm not very good at talking to people to begin with so I have some trepidation when trying this kind of thing. I hope you're right about it getting easier someday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.