Just wanted to say..

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Montage, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Montage

Montage Well-Known Member

Remembering Alex today... and everyday.. He was a member here (pandemonium) .. I miss you Alex and I love you.. I still question what I could have done to make you stay... you are my heart..
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry about your loss...saw your post and wanted you to know that we do miss you...hope to see you around under better circumstances...big hugs, J
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss...:arms:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is sad when on choses to leave it hurts so greatly the ones left behind I am sorry you lost a friend a connection here I know how devastating that can be. Do not blame you okay it is the dam illness that takes people away You were kind while pandemonium was here You cared that is all one can do;His illness won out that all i hope you truly understand that you could not have done anymore that what you had done. take care of you now okay I am sorry for you and the loss of your friend.
  6. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Lindsey - hugs to you, miss him too, but remember he loved u lots xx
  7. stig

stig Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss too. i only joined here yesterday and never knew him but i feel your pain.
  8. Montage

Montage Well-Known Member

thank you all so much for your thoughts.. I always loved coming here and getting support and helping others.. talking with my freinds..
    Ever since Alex left its been really hard to come back here.. I always re read our messages and its just hard..it was 5 years this March..Thank you again for all your thoughts.. love you guys..