Just wanted to say.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by letmedisappear, Aug 15, 2012.

1. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

I was really having a god-awful couple of days, not even my boyfriend could cheer me up for too long... but I'm glad to say I'm out of the funk, and all it took was 45 minutes on Skype.

Just a message to those of you out there who are feeling low... talk to someone who you can just laugh with, genuinely laugh, because sometimes it can change your whole mood. A little laughter really is the best medicine... tonight proved it.

Hope you all had a great day, and have a fantastic tomorrow :)

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is great advice...I know I use humor very often to keep my head above water...hope the laughter continues for you

3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

That's what I had been telling people in the chat lately, is to laugh. I don't think it's being received too well though, or maybe people don't know what I mean yet, because they maybe don't have that person they can just let go with.

I have found that when we laugh and get into that giggly space; we lose the worry about who we are, or what we are supposed to be, and it's very difficult to genuinely laugh and still worry about whether or not people like us, or whether or not we are being judged etc...