Just wanted you to know.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Soldier83, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

I am feeling better today. I still have my plan in place, letters ready to be mailed, my will is taken care of, and I have given power of attorney to my wife. Everything is finally ready. I feel better today though. I don't know why just calm, at peace. Not suicidal, not ready to scatter my grey matter on the wall. Just serine. Maybe its the thought of letting go. I was so angry at myself for feeling this way for so long. Feeling like I made there live worse just from being alive. Maybe I can stay like this. Keep everything the way it is right now. I'm not sure if it would work, but its worth a try.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Soldier83, perhaps you are feeling like this because you are taking action on your thoughts. And as you say you are letting go, of the frustration at yourself, of the feeling that you are hurting others by living. Is that how you see it?

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Take it easy on yourself and stay safe if you go down with those feelings again reach for help you got through this time so keep the fight up.Feeling suicidal and depressed isnt your fault these are things some of us have no control over i still get those thoughts and write the note out in my head but then i just snicker and imagine all the shit comments that would be made how selfish of a person i was doing this the saddness id leave behind i just keep these thoughts there to help me try to think rational and get through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.