Just wanting to scream

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Dec 18, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I swear to God. I'm ready to blow up. I'm mad and sad all at the same time. Today was 33 months. Such a long time but so short at the same. Its nearly three whole years. Unbelievable. And probably with the time of the year the emotions are just stronger. I did a competition on something I run, the person who won said they didn't want what I had offered. SERIOUSLY? Why fucking participate then? It has unleashed this deluge of ickyness this evening. Never feeling validated or good enough and all of that fun stuff. It makes me feel like my stuff is shite. And it probably is. Nothing has sold in the last few weeks. The busiest time of year and no sales. It just reiterates all the the negative things I've learned and been taught. And the tears can't come, they keep trying and starting but I have to push them back. Or trying to. They slip out when on my own easiest but whats the point of them? Stupidity.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry you feel so horrible - and I am sorry someone was rude and unappreciative. I do not know what your "stuff" is and I do not know how good it is, but I do know there is any number of reasons that it might not be selling. What kind of platform are you selling on? Is some competitor undercutting you? Take some deep breaths and look at things objectively (I know that is easier said than done). Do not allow one rude unappreciative person to define how you feel about what it is that you do.

Take care and stay safe :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just want to give you a :hug: and I hope you are doing better now. Ignore that rude person, that was horrible of her. You do not need people like that in your life. You are a lovely person that means you can be choosy! No crying sweetheart, we're here to hug you x
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to YOU ok don't let anyone make you feel less ok hun it is she that is no one the one that harms is not worth your tears hugs
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I haven't been here, thought keeping away would help my thoughts. But thank you all for responding.

It has been a really tough christmas. Really tough.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Did it help your thoughts?

Sorry it has been such an awful christmas hun, just know we're always here for you. :hug: