just what i feel about SF

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justastrangegirl, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

I've been reading several threads these past few days, and I know it's premature for me to say this, but I really feel SF as our safe place or even our own secret club :rockon:. When I read some threads and the replies, I feel like we're true friends, that we're genuinely helping each other and listening to each other (or reading each other, for that matter).

I guess all I wanted to say is I really appreciate that you read what I posted and wrote kind words of support or whatever you had in your minds.

You don't have to reply to this thread, I just wanted you to know how I feel. :clap2: :snowman:
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

when i first joined this forum, i only really logged in a few times- not daily, sometimes not even weekly. but still i posted quite a bit

now i find it my source of comfort- and i'm here, well, more than once a day

i'm always scared of being judged- my life is no easy ride, and i used to think.. well their's gonna be people here that try to scare me away, put me off posting, that kind of thing.. so i'd just lurke for the first few weeks

but yes, i agree. it is a nice website- so nice to know we're not alone

emily xx
  3. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

I don't log in on a daily basis, but I know here's the place where I can write what I want, what I feel, and not be afraid about people judging me. I sent you a friend request :)

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

i find sf a place where I share my thoughts feelings without the entire world and its wife knowing about ad a place where I can network with people and increase confidence and network of friends. i really care about the people on here, more than my own mates.
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Sf is a great place to meet people who feel similar to you, who have similar problems and thoughts....for me I like to post on here and I can be as honest as possible and no one judges you...at least that was my experience here. I've been here almost 4 years. :) glad that you found help here...
  6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i just accepted your request

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

When I first joined SF, I had myself convinced it was just because I lost someone to suicide, and I wanted to find a way to help others. But I think I was looking for something that I didn't even realize at the time, and that was a place that would accept me for who I am. That's something I've found here, and so the members here really are like a second family to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.