just whatever

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ugly_in_all_senses, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate myself more than i could possibly say. I hate everything about me i feel so low and i TRUELY to believe everyone is better off without me.. i cause pain to those i love and make people feel like crap when that's the LAST thing i want to do. i hate it. i haven't self harmed for about 2 months maybe even more and god i am trying so hard but i feel like jumping all that and going straight for the suicide. the last four days in particular have been extremely hard i am dreading christmas more than i could say due to one particular thing and i don't know how i'm going to cope. i really don't. i have cried so much i'm surprised i have any tears left i have a constant headache i don't feel good, i don't feel good at all. i don't know why the heck i am posting this here i needed to let it out somehow without making some people feel bad if they knew who i was.

feel free to ignore... spend your time replying to threads and helping those who are truely worth it. x
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I know who ya are .. :hug:

You are truely worth a response, and we really aren't better off without you..
    You may feel you cause pain to those who you love, to those who are your friends, but you've never caused any pain to me, or anyone from here at all, as far as I'm aware..

Big hugs, hang in there and take one day at a time :) :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.